|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 days|
|Commission type||Variable, depending on your lifetime sales volume.|
|Base commission||Starting at 10% and based on sales volume|
|Additional terms||Personal orders do not qualify for commission and it will not appear in your account dashboard > conversions or payment history. Commission will be approved and paid out for one-time purchase products and first-time subscription products for orders successfully submitted with your Ambassador promo code at checkout or if the customer purchased the order by clicking on your Ambassador referral link. For subscription products, commission will be applied to the first subscription order only. Commissions will not be paid on recurring subscription products. If the order was not submitted with your Ambassador Promo Code you will not be paid out commission unless the Ambassador referral link was used. Ambassadors are eligible for reward based incentives, please read full Program Terms & Conditions for details. Commission will not be approved if you violate the terms and conditions of the program. Orgain reserves the right to make changes to commission structure and/or other program terms at any time. Any program changes will be made at Orgain’s sole discretion and communicated by posting updated Terms and Conditions.|
Ambassador Program Terms and Conditions:
Personal orders do not qualify for commission and it will not appear in your account dashboard > conversions or payment history.
Commission will be approved and paid out for one-time purchase products and first time subscription products for orders successfully submitted with your Ambassador Promo Code at checkout or if the customer purchased the order by clicking on your Ambassador referral link.
For subscription products, commission will be applied to the first subscription order only.
Commissions will not be paid on recurring subscription products.
If the order was not submitted with your Ambassador Promo Code you will not be paid out commission unless the Ambassador referral link was used.
Commission will not be approved if you violate the terms and conditions of the program.
All content featuring Orgain products must meet our brand standards. You agree to comply with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising” here. Specifically, you agree (i) to provide clear and conspicuous disclosures in the body of posts, texts, tweets, videos and other internet or social media messaging online and in digital media that inform the viewing audience that you are a compensated endorser of Orgain; (ii) that the content will reflect your honest opinions, findings beliefs or experience with the product; and (iii) that any product claims included within your content will be consistent with Orgain-approved product claims provided to you in writing.
Because the vitamin and supplement space is highly regulated, we’ve provided the following Best Practices to help you develop your content:
● Tag Orgain in social media posts related to our products.
● Refer to the product as its official name when creating and posting branded content.
● Include actionable links to the Orgain.com product page when applicable.
● Make posts that are truthful and not misleading.
● Clearly disclose your ambassador partnership with Orgain in accordance with the
Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and
Testimonials by using #ad, “#OrgainPartner”, #OrgainAmbassador, or “Sponsored
by Orgain” in every branded caption (either at the very beginning as the first
word(s) or at the very end as the last word(s)). Disclosure MUST appear above
the "see more" fold in non-character limited platforms (i.e.,
● Alternatively, instead of a hashtag disclosure, you can incorporate that you
have been received something in return from Orgain for your endorsement within
the body of your social post in non-character limited platforms (i.e.,
Instagram) in a way that is easy to see and hard to miss.
● If posting a picture without the ability to incorporate a caption (e.g., Instagram
Stories), your ambassador disclosure should be superimposed so that viewers
have enough time to notice and read it. If doing an Instagram Story series, the
disclosure must appear in every story post.
● While posting branded videos, your ambassador disclosure should be in the description AND spoken in the videos themselves.
● While streaming, your ambassador partnership disclosure should be repeated periodically so viewers who only see part of your stream will see/hear.
● Ensure that any copy which features product claims is accompanied by the following exact words (these words should not be altered in any way), “*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
● Display any corporate or third party logos/trademarks, music, brand names and slogans other than Orgain.
● Include disparaging, defamatory or denigrating statements within branded content streams, videos, photos or copy.
● Include images, music, photos, text, music lyrics, graphics, videos, or other content owned by any third party without permission.
● Make claims outside of those provided by Orgain.
● Exaggerate benefits or claims experienced from any of the products. See each product section for examples on areas to avoid.
● Claim that this product can help diagnose, treat, or prevent disease or symptoms of disease.
● Include any suggestive content or language, political or religious points of view, or drugs/alcohol in images featuring Orgain product.
Please be kind.
If at any time it is brought to our attention that you have engaged in cyber-bullying or exhibit behavior that violates our brand standards, you will be removed from the program immediately.
We do not allow trademark bidding or direct linking. We do not allow downloadable software partners to join our program. We do not allow you to share your unique promo code on coupon sites. We do allow email marketing, but all Ambassadors must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, directives, and governmental requirements currently in effect and as they become effective relating in any way to the privacy, confidentiality, or security of personal information, including CAN-SPAM. Ambassador must contact us prior to email marketing for suppression lists, and failure to do so is considered to be in violation of our terms and conditions.From time to time, Orgain may share product or other information with you that we consider confidential (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information may include, but is not limited to, product release dates, special flavors or products under consideration, upcoming product formulation changes, product exclusives available at a specific retailer or in our online store, or upcoming packaging and/or product design changes, all of which may not yet be available to the general public. You agree that you will not, without the previous written consent of Orgain, use or disclose to any person, firm, company, partnership or corporation, Orgain’s Confidential Information.
Violation of any of the aforementioned terms will result in your immediate removal from our Ambassador program and we reserve the right to determine what conduct is acceptable. We may, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice to you. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your continued participation in the Ambassador program following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.For more information on the Ambassador Program and a full list of FAQs, please visit: